huisvrouwen

Ook een eigen gratis forum?

- Met je eigen logo
- Filmpjes mogelijk!

Klik hier om jouw forum te maken

dit ben ikkke

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    huisvrouwen Forumindex -> www.huisvrouwen.forum2go.nl
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
monique

BerichtGeplaatst: 25 Aug 2008 13:01:58    Onderwerp: dit ben ikkke Reageren met citaat

hallo huisvrouwen

Ik ben monique en ben al bijna 14 jaar getrouwd getrouwd en we hebben samen een zoontje calvin van 8 maanden dit is mijn alles . ik werk niet buitenhuis maar ben druk binnenhuis hihi Very Happy Very Happy

mijn hobbys zijn winkelen zo als denk ik veel huisvrouwen wel leuk vinden. en ik ben op het moment als ik tijd heb aan het bordueren. en wat ik ook graag mag doen is koken en baken en lekker in bad gaan met een lees boekje is oook niet verkeerdt.

zo in het kort ben ik dit hihi

groetjes monique
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Geplaatst: 25 Aug 2008 13:01:58    Onderwerp:

Terug naar boven
gea
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Aug 2008 09:37:47    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

welkom monique

heel veel plezier op dit forum

grtzzz gea
Terug naar boven
speedy486

BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Aug 2008 09:41:07    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

ja veel plezier op dit forum het word vast leuk als er nog meer mensen mee gaan doen Laughing
Terug naar boven
gea
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Aug 2008 09:42:29    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

ja idd speedy het moet nog iets drukker worden maar alle goede dingen komen langzaam
Terug naar boven
speedy486

BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Aug 2008 09:45:49    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

we moeten proberen met zijn allen zoveel mogelijk mensen te vinden die met ons mee willen doen Very Happy
Terug naar boven
lily

BerichtGeplaatst: 28 Mrt 2009 02:11:45    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

The Importance of Being Honest
  In the busy city of New York, such an astonishing thing that ever happened.
  On a Friday night, a poor young artist stood at the gate of the subway station, playing his violin. Though the music was
great, people were quickly going home for the weekend. In this case, many of them slowed down their paces and put some money
into the hat of the young man. (wow power leveling,)
  The next day, the young artist came to the gate of the subway station, and put his hat on the ground gracefully.
Different than the day before, he took out a large piece of paper and laid it on the ground and put some stones on it. Then
he adjusted the violin and began playing. It seemed more pleasant to listen to.
  Before long, the young violinist was surrounded with people, who were all attracted by the words on that paper. It said,
?Last night, a gentleman named George Sang put an important thing into my hat by mistaken. Please come to claim it soon.?
  Seeing this, it caused a great excitement and people wondered what it could be. After about half an hour, a middle-aged
man ran there in a hurry and rushed through the crowd to the violinist and grabbed his shoulders and said, ?Yes, it?s you.
You did come here. I knew that you?re an honest man and would certainly come here.?
  The young violinist asked calmly, ?Are you Mr. George Sang??
  The man nodded. The violinist asked, ?Did you lose something??
  ?Lottery. It?s lottery,? said the man.
  The violinist took out a lottery ticket on which George Sang?s name was seen. ?Is it?? he asked.
  George nodded promptly and seized the lottery ticket and kissed it, then he danced with the violinist.
  The story turned out to be this: George Sang is an office clerk. He bought a lottery ticket issued by a bank a few days
ago. The awards opened yesterday and he won a prize of $500,000. So he felt very happy after work and felt the music was so
wonderful, that he took out 50 dollars and put in the hat. However the lottery ticket was also thrown in. The violinist was a
student at an Arts College and had planned to attend advanced studies in Vienna. He had booked the ticket and would fly that
morning. However when he was cleaning up he found the lottery ticket. Thinking that the owner would return to look for it, he
cancelled the flight and came back to where he was given the lottery ticket.
  Later someone asked the violinist: ?At that time you were in needed to pay the tuition fee and you had to play the
violin in the subway station every day to make the money. Then why didn?t you take the lottery ticket for yourself??
  The violinist said, ?Although I don?t have much money, I live happily; but if I lose honesty I won?t be happy forever.
? ( world of warcraft power leveling,)
  Through our lives, we can gain a lot and lose so much. But being honest should always be with us. If we bear ourselves in
a deceptive and dishonest way, we may succeed temporarily. However, from the long-term view, we will be a loser. Such kind of
people are just like the water on the mountain. It stands high above the masses at the beginning, but gradually it comes down
inch by inch and loses the chance of going up.
Terug naar boven
panda87

BerichtGeplaatst: 28 Sep 2023 08:08:46    Onderwerp: cat games Reageren met citaat

In addition to the details provided here trap the cat, I'll also introduce you online. This is a very nice list of the games I've played, which includes some of my all-time favorites and most well-known titles. another subject. Different games that I bet you'll like.
Terug naar boven
herringbur

BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Okt 2023 07:53:39    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

This is a wonderful list of the games rainbow obby I've played, which contains some of my all-time favorites and most popular titles.
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    huisvrouwen Forumindex -> www.huisvrouwen.forum2go.nl Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: